Typing Assistant – Typing On Steroids
(video player: s3mediavault)
WAIT! Before you download my free template…
Like this video? We’ve got more for you.
This tool is just scratching the surface!
Plus we want to send you with tons more cool productivity tips and tricks, just like the one you saw here.
How To Install & Use
1) Download and install “AutoHotKey“
2) Save the above file to your desktop.
3) Don’t customize it just yet. Right-click the above file on your desktop, and say “Run Script”.
4) All of the “keywords” in the above file will be loaded into memory. Try typing the text “daph” into your browser window, and either hit tab, or enter or space. You will see that the text will get replaced by the URL, “http://DigitalAccessPass.com”. If that happens, then that’s it! You’re all set.
5) Now go on and customize the above file with your own keywords. And after you’ve saved it, look for the green “H” symbol in your system tray (next to time in your taskbar), right click and say “Reload This Script”. AutoHotKey will load your newest version into memory.
6) Go on and be 1000% more productive then you were before, at least when it comes to typing